Keiki eco exploration and learning at The Green House! Each day we focus on garden exploration, recycle and garden art, and cooking from the garden. Daily schedules include: morning circle, TLC time for garden and animals, snack time and play, eco themed story time, tinkering time and explore the gardens, garden station, art station, cooking station, lunch and play time at the park. Each week we will go on field trips to explore and adventure out in our wonderful parks. We offer a 10% discount for each sibling. EcoExplorer day camp is 9am - 2:30pm. Come join the fun!
Winter 2017-18 Session
EcoExplorer Day Camp at Honolulu Waldorf School
350 Ulua Street, Honolulu, HI 96821
- Friday December 22 (Note: Starts Friday, then breaks for Christmas)
- Week 1: December 27 - 29
- Week 2: January 3 - 5
Time: 9 am - 2:30 pm
After care 2:45 pm - 4 pm, please contact Karla firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATED Registration Deadline: December 15, 2017
DOE School Keiki - $47
Private School Keiki - $57
Registration (Thank you to our sponsor for your support of DOE eco campers):
- DOE student -- download this registration form, send registration form and payment to The Green House
- Private school student -- download this registration form, send registration form and payment to The Green House
Send payment (check or cash only) to:
The Green House, 812 Lukepane Ave., Honolulu, HI 96816
You will receive a confirmation email with more information after registration and payment is received.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Things to know:
- we will stay out of the sun as much as possible, but just in case, we recommend sunscreen and hats
- dirt friendly clothing for our eco explorers please
- water bottles please
- home lunch and morning snack please (keiki will make an afternoon snack every day)
- early drop off at Honolulu Waldorf School 8:45 am
- pick up at Honolulu Waldorf School 2:30 pm - 2:45 pm
- after care available from 2:45pm to 4pm (please contact Karla for price & information, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please notify us through email and on the registration form of any allergies for your keiki
TGH Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Life happens! We understand! Please keep in mind the following cancellation and refund policies:
- Please notify us 14 days prior to start of eco camp for a full refund (minus a $50 processing fee). Not available for daily rates.
- Sorry, there are no refunds for “no-shows”.